Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

Sujet : Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 14:49:07
On 4/16/24 3:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Traffic backed up for miles. Why don't the cops just drag them away and arrest
them?
 https://x.com/trscoop/status/1779928676437565903
 Oh, yeah. It's San Francisco. Run by radical leftists. City officials are
probably cheering the protesters on and will give them a medal later.
 'Memba when Chris Christie allowed a bridge to be blocked and we were told it
was a national emergency and a crime against humanity? 'Cause I do.
 Once again we see that if your politics pass the ideological rigor of the
Left, you're allowed to do whatever you want.

Chris Christie was a governor using his power to punish another politician.
Where the fuck is that even remotely similar to protestors?
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0