Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

Sujet : Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 14:50:51
On 4/16/24 3:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Traffic backed up for miles. Why don't the cops just drag them away and arrest
them?
 https://x.com/trscoop/status/1779928676437565903
 Oh, yeah. It's San Francisco. Run by radical leftists. City officials are
probably cheering the protesters on and will give them a medal later.
 'Memba when Chris Christie allowed a bridge to be blocked and we were told it
was a national emergency and a crime against humanity? 'Cause I do.
 Once again we see that if your politics pass the ideological rigor of the
Left, you're allowed to do whatever you want.

You be sure to let us know when those protestors attack the capitol and maim cops while smearing shit on the walls, will you?
Because, then we'll have some equivalence.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0