Re: I've Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here's How We Lost America's Trust.

Sujet : Re: I've Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here's How We Lost America's Trust.
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 18. Apr 2024, 09:58:55
On 4/17/24 3:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <uvpahr$1pljv$1@dont-email.me>,
  "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

Crosspost to newsgroups Ubi doesn't read cut

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

The essay that Ubi the shithead plagarized is this:

I've Been at NPR for 25 Years. Here's How We Lost America's Trust.

Uri Berliner, a veteran at the public radio institution, says the
network lost its way when it started telling listeners how to think.

By Uri Berliner
The Free Press (on Substack)

April 9, 2024

https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

Excellent analysis of the pervasiveness of 'progressive' bias and
enforcement of ideological rigor in the legacy media. And coming from a
liberal at NPR, it cuts off the typical blame-the-messenger tactic
employed by the Effas of the world at the knees.

The messenger was blamed, and cut off at the knees.

NPR suspends veteran editor as it grapples with his public criticism
 The go-to move of the Left: censor, ban, fire, suspend any viewpoint
that counters the Agenda.
Cite?