Re: Kelly Clarkson

Sujet : Re: Kelly Clarkson
De : dannyb (at) *nospam* panix.com (danny burstein)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 00:59:00
In <uvs8ea$2gia3$2@dont-email.me> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> writes:

[snip]

For no particular reason, I thought of Kelly Carlson, who was on
Nip/Tuck, desperate to look younger with plastic surgery (despite not
being old in any way), but that's somebody else.

you're thinking of Paula Poundstone and Kathy Griffin lined
up for plastic surgery in the tv show Major Crimes...

I disliked that show, so you whooshed me.

It was a pleasant enough time waster, especially
when compared to its predecessor "The Whiner"
("The Closer")...

     dannyb@panix.com