Re: Kelly Clarkson

Sujet : Re: Kelly Clarkson
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 04:18:33
On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:33:31 -0700
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
Today I watched 20 minutes or so of the KELLY CLARKSON show in the
lobby of Jiffy Lube while I was waiting to get my oil changed.

Holy schnikees, has that girl lost a lot of weight. She was always
kind of chubby even during her AMERICAN IDOL days, but then she
really ballooned up and became fully morbidly obese. But she walks
on screen today and she must have lost the equivalent to an entire
Backstreet Boy in weight.

Very slim and fit now. And still healthy looking, so the weight
loss seems to have been accomplished the right way. Good for her.

A game I play on the iPhone has weight loss commercials, supposedly
featuring Clarkson between every round so I see them a lot. They’re
completely fake. They’ve taken random footage of her and replaced the
mouths and written dialogue by people that don’t speak English so
what she saying doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. For instance, she
says her name is Shark Tank at one point.

Anyway, they say she lost all the weight, eating magic gummy’s. Just
take one gummy each day and lose 50 pounds in three weeks. As though
that would be survivable. Dr. Oz comes in to verify what she’s saying.

And every day is the very last day to have them send you a bottle for
free if you just send them like 50 bucks.

At one point, I got curious about this keto diet, which they promise is
completely safe and guaranteed to lose you weight in record time. It
took very little research to determine that this is NOT  a safe diet
and definitely one you should not be on for more than a couple of
weeks. Even then, you put various internal organs at risk. I don't
remember the details at this point but anyone thinking of trying it
should absolutely do some basic research on keto diets - NOT just the
claims they make in the ads!!! - before trying it.

--
Rhino