Re: 'Ripley' (no spoilers)

Sujet : Re: 'Ripley' (no spoilers)
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 14:13:47
On 4/19/24 11:04 AM, moviePig wrote:
On 4/19/2024 5:34 AM, trotsky wrote:
On 4/18/24 5:15 PM, moviePig wrote:

In Patricia Highsmith's classic thriller, a young man cons his way into a wealthy American family traveling in Italy.  Among other considerable assets, 'Ripley', a new 6-part series from Netflix, reminds us how compelling black-and-white cinematography can be. Highly recommended.

I just resubscribed to Netflix for the first time in many years. I hate it already but I'll watch this before I cancel.
 While you're there, 'The Tourist' is a pretty fair thriller, the new second season of which I'm just starting.
I'll take that under advisement. So far it looks like you'd have to spend several hours studying what content is on it before being able to decide on something.