Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-21 (Sunday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-21 (Sunday)
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 23. Apr 2024, 05:34:37
On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:17:44 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:06:06 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
I watched:

What did you watch?

Hey, thanks for asking!

TRACKER (Aurora)
Another completely lackluster episode. Kathy Bates almost gets the best of
him and I noticed he doesn’t sleep with the unattractive local cops no
matter how helpful they are. I didn’t see him get paid this time. And the
Scooby gang barely appears at all.

I'll get to this episode later.

I kind of enjoyed this episode as it ties back to the Blair Witch
movies. He clearly got paid but they didn't show it unlike in the
other episodes. As for the Scooby gang there really didn't seem to be
much they could do to help as the missing girl wasn't running around
where their web and database searches could help. All of the
information needed was local, either with the police or the various
people that knew the girl.

speaking of the Scooby gang.

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER.
Some season four episodes in widescreen, revealing stuff on the sides we
really shouldn’t be seeing. I watched a few good episodes, including
“because it’s wrong“ and “superstar“ before we got to the episode where
Marty Noxon destroyed the series.

Haven't seen any of the wide screen versions

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK APOCALYPSE WARS.
The last movie of that series, which ends with a reboot of the universe, or
possibly the Multiverse leading to the TOMORROWVERSE, which is the series
I’ve been watching and has a new movie dropping today although it’s not
completely clear which movie it is.  While there was some cute stuff like
having Lois and Clark played by Jerry O’Connell and John Stamos’s wife I
didn’t care for this all that much.

I wasn't aware that these Tomorrow verse movies existed. I mean I knew
of the movies and have watched some of them but wasn't aware there was
a common thread to them. Now I'm having to change some of my plans on
what to watch so I can fill in the holes. Like I mentioned before I
already saw the Hal Jordan goes bad movie but haven't seen the Batman
movies so they are next to watch.

And I know that’s not how you spell apocalypse, but there was no way in
hell spellcheck was going to let me do it right.

You could have just copied it from my comment yesterday.

The next movies do the CRISIS because the bonehead suits forced it on them.
It’s unclear to me how many CRISIS movies there are (at least two) or which
one drops today, part one or part two. I’d like to have them all in hand
before I watch…

Three parts according to Wikipedia with part two out tomorrow and part
three coming out later this year.

Thanks. So far the old copy part one on the gray are 4K for Ian at 20 GB
and 33.3 GB. I think I’ll wait a while.

Just wait till everything goes 8K.

MURDER IN THE FIRST.
They gave me the first episode of this 2014 cop show free. Kathleen
Robertson is cute but there wasn’t enough of interest to get me to pay big
bucks for future episodes.

I remember watching this back in the day.

THE PROTECTOR (2022)
I sat through this plodding, dreadful inept quasi horror movie entirely
because Chelsea Clark from Degrassi (Ian Alert!) Is a cutie pie.  ?
She must’ve given the featured review of 10 herself.