What Did You Watch? 2024-04-22 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-22 (Monday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 23. Apr 2024, 14:30:19
Trying to make sure I don't get overwhelmed by grading, so I focused on that yesterday. So, I mostly just had LMN on in the background, and watched just soaps:
soaps: DOOL - Ava tries to get into the Bistro restaurant to find Clyde's ledger inside, with Harris keeping watch outside, but both are interrupted - by Stefan and Kate, respectively. In the end, Ava doesn't get the ledger and is forced to give Stefan back her keys to the restaurant. Later, she is confronted by Kayla, and is banned from living with Harris by Roman. Nothing else important happened.
    GH - Nina confronts Ava, and is paranoid about it, accusing Ava of planning to replace Nina in Sonny's life going all the way back to Nina's turning Carly and Drew into the SEC (I think this is nonsense - Ava was not scheming against Nina that long ago). Ava doesn't cop to it, but never really denies it. Nina signs the divorce papers... Separately, NuKristina complains about Ava to Sam. Later, Sam yells at Jason about Danny (*not* Jason's fault!). Maxie complains about Lucy to Lois (I think Lucy's days at the company are numbered...).
What did you watch?