Ice Cream Singalong fan video collage

Sujet : Ice Cream Singalong fan video collage
De : dalton (at) *nospam* nfld.com (David Dalton)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv  alt.tv
Date : 25. Apr 2024, 23:01:33
Sarah McLachlan recently posted this to Facebook :

`Do you want to sing "Ice Cream" with me during my
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy 30th Anniversary Tour?
Go to https://www.sarahmclachlan.com/
to find out how. I can't wait to see your videos! XoS'

(A collage of video clips from fans will be projected
behind Sarah on stage when she is performing Ice Cream.)

They won’t be using the sound, so you don’t need to
worry about quality singing, just go wild, and even
lip sync if you want.

Though the song alludes to oral sex, I don’t think they
would include videos with full nudity. :-)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to