Re: The Science is Settled, They Say...

Sujet : Re: The Science is Settled, They Say...
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 27. Apr 2024, 12:02:50
On 4/25/24 2:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
...and the debate is over.
 And yet...
 https://ibb.co/d5PJwMb
 If this was a one-off it could be excused, but this sort of thing happens
constantly, yet we're told we can't question the brilliant expertise of these
people.

Well, that settles it.  You posted something about wearing jeans and climate change.
Case closed!  You were right all along!  Climate change is a hoax because two sources disagree on wearing jeans.
Why were we not informed before now, I have no idea.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0