Re: Selected programming for May 1-3, 2024

Sujet : Re: Selected programming for May 1-3, 2024
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 28. Apr 2024, 22:15:21
On 4/28/24 12:31 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Ian J. Ball wrote:
On 4/28/24 12:00 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

          Friday, May 3

      Streaming:

Gossip to Die For        (movie)        (3:01 am, Tubi)

Under the public eye, a troubled detective races to solve a series of
high profile murders that are “predicted” when published online.
Listed in Tubi's press release for May; no other information appears
to be available.

Yep - I can find nothing about this, and I'd really like to see a cast
list!

Usually I can find _something_, a link to a tweet or a Facebook posting
by an actor. But absolutely nothing on Google for this.

--Robin
 Speaking of Tubi wackiness.
 Yesterday on the Facebook somebody was saying he would like to see Around
the World under the Sea.
JustWatch says it’s not available anywhere. Another poster said it was on
Tubi so I took a look at the Tubi app and it’s not there so the other guy
swears he quit watching the movie he was watching and actually watched some
of the movie on Tubi to make sure it was there and it was the right movie.
so I went back to the Tubi app and searched again and tried searching just
by certain words in the title in case they had spelled one of the others
wrong, and also tried searching by actors. It’s absolutely not there or
anywhere (Apple TV+ says they have it, but they always lie).  And we’re all
in the USA.
Is your friend watching via the Tubi app, or via Tubi on a web browser? If the latter, he could just copy and paste the URL and send it to you.
(Note: Tubi has 1951's "Under the Red Sea" - could your friend be watching that by mistake?!)
Searching Lloyd Bridges on Tubi does not produce the movie in question. I think your friend is wrong.
It is on Apple TV, but you'd have to pay for it.