ping BTR1701 Batya Ungar-Sargon and who is married to Ioan Gruffudd?

Sujet : ping BTR1701 Batya Ungar-Sargon and who is married to Ioan Gruffudd?
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 04:03:37
Batya Ungar-Sargon has written books criticising over-educated college
elites and their contempt for working-class Americans.

She interviewed working class people of different ethnic groups and
different political parties and found they had very similar opinions and
that neither political party is meeting their needs.

You'll agree with her more than me. She's pointing out how working class
people believe that immigrants are forcing down wages and for that reason
want to crack down on open immigration.

You know my opinion on that.

But she's also hostile to free trade. You know my opinion on that. I
don't think I've heard you express an opinion.

I tried to read biographies of her. I swear those sites autogenerate
biographies, so they are largely false.

Look whom she's married to. (She ain't.)