Re: Far-Left Host Sunny Hostin Makes Numerous False Claims About Pro-Hamas Protests

Sujet : Re: Far-Left Host Sunny Hostin Makes Numerous False Claims About Pro-Hamas Protests
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 01. May 2024, 07:36:07
In article <cbh33jln575698uh4qhllair5o8iogj9rm@4ax.com>,
 The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:17:07 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

On Apr 30, 2024 at 1:30:52 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

I don't remember any legacy media handwringing about how to "balance the
1st Amendment rights" of the January 6 protestors with the rule of law.
Also, despite a mob breaking into a public building and destroying or
vandalizing public property, the media is still determined to categorize
these college uprisings as protests rather than riots or insurrections.

And say what you want about the January 6ers, but at least the flags they
were waving that day were U.S. flags.

(1) I wouldn't put that as a point in their favor

I would.

(2) What makes you think the pro-HAMAS demonstrators aren't destroying
and vandalizing public property?

They are. That was my point. Despite the media continuing to refer to
them as peaceful protests, there's been both violence and significant
property damage.

I shall not be responsible for my actions if I hear them described as
"mostly peaceful"...