Re: LGBT Character Representation On TV Decreases Again, Per GLAAD Report

Sujet : Re: LGBT Character Representation On TV Decreases Again, Per GLAAD Report
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 03. May 2024, 11:47:12
On 5/2/24 11:02 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <20240502230714.000034b9@example.com>,

On Thu, 02 May 2024 18:13:28 -0700
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Thu, 02 May 2024 01:50:40 -0230, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
wrote:

Do they have LGBT actors play LGBT characters?

Why is that a reasonable expectation? Everybody knows lots of gay
actors have played straight roles through the year and there are
lots of roles where the sexuality of the character isn't relevant.

Tell me do YOU care which way Han Solo swings? Not me.... (even
though he does get a thank you kiss from Leia at the end of the
first movie...)

He got a lot more than a kiss in real life....
 And the character is clearly straight. He married Leia and had a kid
with her.
Really?  And you think this has never happened with gay men?
I know, my bad for using the cliche "you think."