Re: "Morning Joe" Host Says Pro-Hamas College Protests "Look Like January 6th"

Sujet : Re: "Morning Joe" Host Says Pro-Hamas College Protests "Look Like January 6th"
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 03. May 2024, 16:43:44
On 5/2/24 8:56 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
Let's be clear - I'm NOT suggesting a free pass for the Jan 6 people
but the Oct 7 people are far worse - and moreover trying REALLY hard
to give Vladimir Putin a really sick birthday present (true - Google
any bio of Putin and check his birthday - THAT's why HAMAS chose Oct
7th of all possible dates!)

January 6th could have thrown the election of the most powerful man in
the world to a malignant narcissistic who has stated he wants to
terminate the Constitution and be a dictator.

Are you fucking crazy?
 No I'm not crazy - mind you we differ in that I do not find it at all
credible that the January 6 people ever had a credible chance of
overthrowing the US government. And therefore were annoying but not a
credible threat to the things we hold dear.
 To me you are engaging in gross hyperbole. January 6, 2021 was NOT
November 9, 1860 (aka the day South Carolina became the first state to
secede from the Union)

Furthermore Jan 6 was only impacting the US congress...

Are you out of your fucking mind, equating anything else with the US
becoming a dictatorship?  This is the world's biggest nightmare... or
should be.

Think Putin with unlimited power, money and military might. And nobody
who can stop him from doing anything to anybody.
Well, then you're either willfully ignorant or an idiot.  I just told you what happens if they didn't certify on January 6th.   You don't want to believe it, I can't make you see what's right in front of your face.
This isn't a matter of belief, it's a goddamned fact.  Inauguration Day is January 20th.  No certification by then would have provoked a Constitutional crisis that would have thrown the choice of President into the House, where Trump would have been chosen and sworn in.
That's it.  Game over.  The loser wins and the coup is complete.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0