Re: UCLA Med Students Forced to Participate in 'Progressive' Religious Ceremony

Sujet : Re: UCLA Med Students Forced to Participate in 'Progressive' Religious Ceremony
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. May 2024, 04:41:04
On 5/4/24 5:27 AM, trotsky wrote:
On 5/4/24 3:34 AM, FPP wrote:
On 5/3/24 12:38 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

https://www.johnlocke.org/ucla-med-school-subjects-students-to-speaker-touting-mother-earth-free-palestine/ >

You've got me kill filed. I posted about this a month ago. They reposted
the Washington Free Beacon article I cited.

Subject: As predicted by the Babylon Bee

Oops!

I could have used a more memorable Subject. What hasn't the Babylon Bee
predicted?

Here's one that escaped my notice during the height of the St. Floyd of
Fentanyl insanity:

Demands for Redesign of Royal Honour Over 'Offensive' Image

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/22/calls-for-redesign-of-royal-honour-over-offensive-image >

The Order of St Michael and St George, traditionally awarded to ambassadors
and diplomats and senior Foreign Office officials who have served abroad,
bears an image of the Archangel Michael conquering Satan. This has been the
image for more than a century. But because a cop in Minnesota stood on the
neck of a drug addict on the other side of the world, Great Britain was
supposed to redesign the Queen's Honour because Michael is depicted
standing on Satan's neck too.

Well, that would have been interesting 4 years ago.  But, then, there was that coma you keep denying you were in.
  That's a good way to describe his ascendance to white supremacy.  I find Oath Keeper Twat fascinating for this reason.  He's quick to tell us about what he studied in college, and his time in the SS, but not why he isn't/wasn't a lawyer, of if he passed the bar, or if he's in a white supremacist group now.  Naturally he knows his buddies on this group are too fucking stupid to notice, but with his detractors?  He just ignores whatever doesn't fit the narrative.

I just don't understand the constant state of outrage he needs to be in.
Almost everything sets him off now... yet when Trump nearly ruined the economy and rolled back rights for 4 solid years, he didn't make a peep.
Terminate the Constitution?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Declare you want to be a dictator?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Say you'll abuse the Justice Department to go after political enemies?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Talk about "negotiating" a 3rd term?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Say you'll make America a "Christian Nation"?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Get brought up on 88 felony charges?
Not a word out of Thanny.
A judge declares he's guilty of defamation and rape?  (TWICE?)
Not a word out of Thanny.
Evidence that he stole classified documents and showed them around?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Found liable for tax and business fraud?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Completely mismanage covid?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Add $8,400,000,000,000 (8.4 trillion dollars) to the debt?
Not a word out of Thanny.
Oh, but the "troons"... my God, he never shuts the fuck up about them!
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0