Re: Selected programming for May 4-7, 2024

Sujet : Re: Selected programming for May 4-7, 2024
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. May 2024, 06:09:18
Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
On 5/4/24 2:31 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

2 Hearts (movie) (Netflix, May 3)

In parallel love stories, the lives of college student Chris and wealthy
rum heir Jorge intersect in a profound twist of fate. Based on a true
story. 2020 film starring Jacob Elordi, Adan Canto, Radha Mitchell,
Tiera Skovbye, Kari Matchett, and Tahmoh Penikett. 1hr 41m.

I want to say this has been on Netflix the whole time! They certainly
had it before I cancelled Netflix, because it was one of the things I
was considering watching (because of Skovbye) before I cancelled, but I
never got to it.

If it went to another streamer in the meantime, it wasn't one I get!!

I've seen nearly every actor in a Canadian tv series, although I've seem
Radha Mitcell in movies only. I love Kari Matchett.

American Star (movie; streaming premiere?) (AMC+, May 3)

An assassin on a final assignment in Fuerteventura, to kill a man he has
never met. When his target is delayed, he finds himself drawn to the
island, people and a ghostly shipwreck. Stars Ian McShane. 2024 film; 1h
47m.

Hmmm... Would have been interested in this, for McShane.

Aren't these going to be on AMC satellite three weeks later?