2nd attempt.

Sujet : 2nd attempt.
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. May 2024, 18:51:58
My sent folder says I posted this at 2:42 pm yesterday but it hasn't shown up on either of the news servers I use:
On 5/4/24 10:04 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
 > trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
 >> On 5/2/24 8:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
 >>>
 >>> https://www.johnlocke.org/ucla-med-school-subjects-students-to-speaker-touting-mother-earth-free-palestine/
 >>>
 >>> In a mandatory course on "structural racism" for first-year medical students
 >>> at the University of California Los Angeles, a guest speaker who has praised
 >>> Hamas's Oct. 7 attack on Israel
 >>
 >> It has to be assumed you're LYING unless you can provide a quote for this.
 >
 > The quotes are in the article I linked to, Hutt,
Prove it, Twat.  Until then I assume you're still LYING.
  you stupid mound of
 > horsehit.
Sorry, a horse has never hit me.
  They're encoded as graphics with hypertext links and didn't copy
 > over with the rest of the article but they're right there for you to see
 > plain as day.
Ah yes, the ole "graphics and hypertext links" excuse--good call!! Oh by the way, why the mother fuck am I reading an article about UCLA put out by the "John Locke Foundation:"
 > The John Locke Foundation is an independent, nonprofit think tank working for truth, freedom, and the future of North Carolina.
This just reeks of Oath Keeper horseshit.  Or even horsehit (sic) if you prefer.
 > You constantly demand cites like some kind of half-assed parrot but when
 > they're provided, you don't even look at them, which is reason number 6,714
 > that no one plays your stupid "Cite?" game, Hutt, you waxy flesh-colored
 > dirigible.
Sorry, I read the article and you're still full of horsehit.  There were no pertinent quotes and what the fuck this has to do with "the future of North Carolina" is still a glaring question.  Everything about your post and this article stinks to high heaven.
 >> led students in chants of "Free, Free
 >>> Palestine" and demanded that they bow down to "mama earth', according to
 >>> students in the class and audio obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
And boom goes the dynamite.  Even before googling I knew innately the "Free Beacon" was right wing horsehit:
The Washington Free Beacon
The Washington Free Beacon is an American conservative political journalism website launched in 2012. Wikipedia
Founders: Matthew Continetti, Michael Goldfarb, Aaron Harrison
Editor-in-chief: Eliana Johnson
Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
Managing editor: Sonny Bunch, Victorino Matus, Stephanie Wang
Political alignment: Conservative
Near as I can tell the "Free Beacon" was looking for something to piss and moan about, as evidenced by the word "conservative."  But, to repeat,what the motherfuck this has to do with the "John Locke Foundation" is anybody's guess.  Rather than "the future of N. Carolina" it's more like "we'll pitch a bitch about anything we've heard from other "conservatives" pitch a bitch about."  This stuff starts out as fucking garbage and gets worse from there.  The "conservative" technique: find some horseshit (correct spelling) to whine about and flood any and all forms of media with it.  There is no other motivation, or semblance of sanity here.  Now be a good boy and fuck all the way off.  You're busted on multiple counts of horseshit.
'