Re: [OT] What's happened to the Green Party?

Sujet : Re: [OT] What's happened to the Green Party?
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. May 2024, 03:15:12
On Sun, 12 May 2024 22:55:53 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

On May 11, 2024 at 11:35:28 AM PDT, "Rhino"
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

It seems that the Green Party, at least in Britain, has been taken
over by a coalition of leftists and Islamists. Recent local
elections saw a significant number of Islamists win seats on local
city/town councils. This video shows one such candidate screaming
"Allahu Akbar!" when he learned that he won.

These candidates apparently got elected due to their identities and
their fervent support for Palestine, even though local governments
in Britain - like local governments almost everywhere - have no
role in forming foreign policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJsiUG7xPpU [19 minutes]

For a guy that's a professional comedian, he provides a surprisingly
accurate report on historical topics, particularly how the left and
the Islamists worked together to overthrow the Shah of Iran and
install Ayatollah Khomeini, then the Islamists murdered the
leftists or forced them to flee the country.

I really don't pay much attention to the provincial or federal Green
parties in this country but I'm going to have to start paying more
attention to what they're doing. Britain is going down a very
concerning road and I don't want that in Canada!

The issue is never the point. The point is the 'revolution'.

Antifa, BLM, climate cultists, pro-Hamas protesters... they're all
the same people. They just change costumes based on whatever issue
has people currently fired up.

That's why Saint Greta of Thunberg is currently parading around in a
kaffiyeh. Climate change yesterday, elimination of Jews today, no
matter. The only thing that really matters is tearing down society.

I don't understand how they can believe that the world will be better
with them in charge. They are INSANE and will destroy everything that
hundreds of generations painstakingly built up. Their insanity includes
a massive dose of denial. Look at any Marxist state and you'll see a
disaster in progress with a tiny handful ruling and living in comfort
while everyone else is denied all the freedoms we take for granted.
Look at any Islamic state and you'll see a place that's trying to live
by rules from the 7th century and not hesitating to kill anyone that
doesn't follow all the rules to the letter. How is either situation
better for anyone but the tiny few at the top of the pyramid of power?

--
Rhino