Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-12 (Sunday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-12 (Sunday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. May 2024, 15:13:10
On 5/13/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

What did you watch?
This weekend was actually very successful on the grading front (I may actually be able to do nothing this coming Wednesday!!  :>  ), but that means I was still grading yesterday, so I didn't get through much:
soaps: Fri's ep's in both.
    GH - Really not much happened. Sonny asked Booby Vista to be his date to Brook Lynn's wedding (what could possibly go wrong?!). Ava queried Sonny's pharmacist about this meds - I really think she just wanted to shake his tree and let him know that he was on to the medication being tampered with; she then maneuvers Sonny into asking Ava to continue living with him. Joss and Dex flirt, and she tells him that she's switching from pre-med to "environmental science" (useless!!). Jason and Anna discuss Carly visiting John Brennan in prison, worried that Carly revealed too much about Pikeman, and decide that Anna needs to be the one to question Carly about it.
    DOOL - The "Mother's Day" epie. Holly "The Brat" explodes when Nicole says that Holly is not allowed to go to prom, and storms out of Mother's Day brunch, and needs to be calmed down by Eric. Sloan and Eric are all lovely-dovey. Rolf (only via phone) informs EJ that the baby is indeed Nicole's with Eric (what about the paternity results in the safe?!!). Chanel decides that she can't deal with Paulina on Mother's Day, and when Paulina shows up anyway, Chanel (righteously!) lets Paulina have it.
golf - Whoa - Rory McIlroy absolutely *destroyed* Xander Schauffele on the final day of the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte! And this is true even still including the fact that McIlroy hit into the water on the 18th Hole and double-bogeyed it - McIlroy still won by 5 of 6 strokes!! The whole day, McIlroy kept advancing, while Schauffele either just treaded water or actually went backwards some.
    So McIlroy wins the Wells Fargo for the fourth time since 2010.
In the evening I put "Edge of Darkness" on Showtime Extreme on in the background, though I was only half-paying attention. I had forgotten that Caterina Scorsone was in this film.
What did you watch?