Re: UN General Assembly backs Palestinian bid for membership

Sujet : Re: UN General Assembly backs Palestinian bid for membership
De : user (at) *nospam* example.net (bitrex)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 14. May 2024, 08:14:22
On 5/14/2024 1:26 AM, Sharx335 wrote:

Good thing asymptotically nobody is majoring in political science, journalism, or pure sociology anymore, much less liberal arts!

1 in 5 degrees is a business degree, with the next 25% filled in by some kind of healthcare. The future is managers..
 I soon learned that it would be perilous if I wrote a paper supporting a premise NOT supported by the professor assigning it. It would be marked far harder than a paper supporting a professor-approved premise.
Basically, the answer to "I wonder what my professor thinks about me" tends to be a pointless question at the undergrad level with respect to grading; chances are they don't have any thoughts abut you...at all. They've had better students. they've had worse students. They've had more annoying students. Probably in the same day.