Re: ABC releases fall schedule

Sujet : Re: ABC releases fall schedule
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 14. May 2024, 23:14:47
On 5/14/24 10:53 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

ABC did not schedule an upfront presentation this week (only Fox and NBC did) but the network did release its fall schedule today.
 --Robin
   ABC Fall 2024-25 Schedule: ‘Grey’s Shifts For Ryan Murphy Block; ‘Golden Bachelorette’ Expands; ‘The Rookie, ‘Conners’ & ‘Will Trent’ Held For Midseason
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/abc-fall-2024-25-schedule-greys-anatomy-golden-bachelorette-the-rookie-conners-will-trent-1235915296/
  ABC Boss On ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Future Amid Budget Trim & Scheduling Move
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/greys-anatomy-future-season-21-final-budget-cut-scheduling-move-1235915536/
Wow - they really, really, really, really don't want me to casually watch "Grey's", even a little!!
When it was on at 8pm, I would generally watch it. Then they moved it to 9pm, with the awful "Station 19" as its lead-in, so that killed that.
Now they are moving it to 10pm, where I absolutely will not be watching it at all, esp. if I am teaching 8am classes (which I nearly always am!).