Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-14 (Tuesday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-14 (Tuesday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 15. May 2024, 18:27:15
On 5/15/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

I watched:
 HOW *BAD* IS DEATH BED: THE BED THAT EATS???:
Sometimes I watch a movie and I seriously start thinking about how much
longer I'll be able to do this show because sometimes, believe it or not,
even if a movie is bad I'll watch it but I just can't find the jokes to make,
and then there are movies like this one where there's almost too much to joke
about I almost feel like "Death Bed: The Bed That Eats" has breathed more
life into the show because after food fight like I had to take a breather.
https://youtu.be/371jENJ-N9k?si=lyd1ABRa6v2pfdZx
A 1977 "classic" I've never heard of before!

What did you watch?
Not much:
soaps: DOOL - Mon's ep. EJ goes to confront Sloan after confirming the parentage of the baby - Sloan begs EJ to keep the secret. Meanwhile, a drunk Leo wants to tell Nicole and Eric the truth, but passes out. When Leo wakes up, he finds EJ flashing a bunch of $zeroes at him, and takes the deal to keep his mouth shut... Everett seems to be having a good time with dumb Stephanie, but they are interrupted by "Bobby's" conquest from a few evenings before - after Stephanie leaves, a puzzled Everett queries the woman, not remembering meeting her, which insults her... Kristen summons Ava over, to question her (re: Li Shin's murder). Meanwhile, Rafe and Ava have the lab examine the ledger that Harris and Ava discovered - the lab finds the fingerprint of the guy Ava killed, Gil, and Li Shin's blood on it! It looks like Gil killed Li!!
The Cookie! (on The ABC (OTA!!)) - "The Squeeze" (ep. #6.9). Gah, this was stoo-pid!!
    The super-cute rookie cop shrink, played by super-cute Danielle Campbell, turns out to be EVOL!!1! Or, at least, being coerced to do EVOL!! by... the EVOL!!1! lawyer(?) lady played by Bridget Regan! And Regan is up to all kinds of criminal EVOL!
    So, somehow, Bradford is framed for killing a dirty cop, being treated by Campbell's cutie shrink, and is benched by an EVOL!!1! IA cop doing Regan's bidding. So most of the episode is Nolan and his rookie investigating Danielle Campbell, before offering her "protection" at the end if she'll "flip".
    Meanwhile, Lopez and Harper investigate something that has to do with Lopez's nanny, which somehow ties into the EVOL!!1! that Bridget Regan  is perpetrating!
    What'evs!!
    Next week is the SENSES-SHATTERING! season finale!! (And then this show is "off" until 2025!)
What did you watch?