Re: Netflix Edits Out Kim Kardashian Being Drowned Out By Boos At Brady Roast

Sujet : Re: Netflix Edits Out Kim Kardashian Being Drowned Out By Boos At Brady Roast
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 16. May 2024, 10:30:41
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
On 2024-05-14 02:03:46 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Netflix has edited out a viral moment from the Tom Brady roast when Kim
Kardashian was drowned out by boos after she took the stage and tried to
talk.

During the streaming site's "The Greatest Roast of All Time: Tom Brady",
the 43-year-old reality TV star was mercilessly booed after she took to
the podium and was unable to start her bit about comedian Kevin Hart
until the boos finally subsided in the live-stream that aired on Sunday.

A source close to the production of the roast admitted only the boos
were edited and nothing else, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

So they cut the only part I'd have wanted to see and then wonder why
nobody gets the Netflix.

The way I understand it the audience gave her a big round of applause
at the end of her bit, booing before she even said a word wasn't
particularly gracious.

Why would you be gracious to a slovenly whore?

#FilthyKardashianWhore

I guess Netfix has ripped off those roasts from Comedy Central, but you
rarely see one anymore anyway.

I don't know why they bother; the bits I have seen are so lame compared to
the originals.

--
Let's go Brandon!