Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-14 (Tuesday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-14 (Tuesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 16. May 2024, 03:05:23
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
On 5/15/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

What did you watch?

Not much:

What did you watch?

I had CHICAGO FIRE on ION as background noise. Middle of season six.
Apparently they had guest stars from their cop show because smiles
inappropriately girl was there.

So there's this guy that they think is innocent, but suspect may be in
computer communication with somebody else that they suspect may be a
bomber. So the girl paramedics (?) Get into his house pretending to do a
wellness check while others sneak in the back and clone his computer so
they'll be able to see his new texts. That's not how it works. That's not
how any of it works. And they apparently don't need any warrants or
anything to do this. And they said they do this sort of thing all the time
because this is what the fire department does when they aren't on rescues.

They also catch a peeping Tom photographer in the firehouse shower and
actually tell him to pick up his camera and get out. Really? You don't pull
the memory card or accidentally drop the whole thing in the toilet or
something?  And they're going to report him to the police so why don't they
call the police and sit on them until somebody comes to pick him up?

Wow, so I didn't catch a randomly bad ep? I don't remember the plots (I
think one was about a new leader being mistreated) but I do remember one
of them pulling a DIE HARD while rescuing someone from a burning building.

--
Let's go Brandon!