Re: The Right of Return to Free Palestine

Sujet : Re: The Right of Return to Free Palestine
De : jjSNIPlarkin (at) *nospam* highNONOlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 18. May 2024, 21:50:49
On Sat, 18 May 2024 19:00:24 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
(The Doctor) wrote:

In article <OcOdnabl5N7ba9X7nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@giganews.com>,
%  <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
Idlehands wrote:
In article <v29gts$2lhl3$1@dont-email.me>, Sharx335
On 2024-05-17 9:41 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:

Mossad will get you and your ilk of stupid enablers.

Hopefully Idlehands, Dr. WTF and Rob are on Mossad's list as well.

Oooohhhhhhhh Mosad, oh no Mosad will get me, gosh I am so scared.

Well asswipe living in Canada allows me the right to challenge the free
ride Israel gets despite it's fascist approach to Palestine and their
genocidal intentions.

You, on the other hand, are free to remain a mindless sheep
regurgitating all the propaganda the Israeli government dishes out.

idlehands collects welfare

Idlehands is a poor fool.

He's certainly no fan of thoughtful discussion.