Re: "The View" Loses Its Hive Mind Over Harrison Butker Remarks

Sujet : Re: "The View" Loses Its Hive Mind Over Harrison Butker Remarks
De : NoBody (at) *nospam* nowhere.com (NoBody)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.tv.the-view
Date : 21. May 2024, 13:28:00
On Mon, 20 May 2024 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

The cohosts of ABC’s “The View” spent nearly an entire segment complaining
about Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker and his recent commencement
speech criticizing both President Joe Biden and Diversity, Equity, and
Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.

Cohost Whoopi Goldberg kicked off Thursday’s broadcast by saying that while
she did not personally share Butker’s views on those topics, she believed it
was important for him to have the same right to free speech and expression
that everyone else had.

“He’s at a Catholic college, he’s a staunch Catholic. These are his beliefs
and he’s welcome to them, I don’t have to believe them, I don’t have to
accept them,” Goldberg said. “The same way we want respect when Colin
Kaepernick takes a knee, we want to give respect to people whose ideas are
different from ours.”

Lefties only "respect" views they agree with.  All others must be
destroyed.