Re: 143 House Dems Approve Giving Illegals Voting Rights

Sujet : Re: 143 House Dems Approve Giving Illegals Voting Rights
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 26. May 2024, 20:13:14
On 5/26/24 1:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <v2vg5e$3eegh$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 5/26/24 4:20 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Sat, 25 May 2024 09:41:51 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

Another fucking lie. Nobody voted to allow any illegals to vote.
Since when are people wanting to become citizens equal to letting
illegals vote?

This has always how we've allowed non-citizens to become citizens.
It's perfectly legal, and normal.

Even your buddy, Rapey, presided over making immigrants naturalized
citizens.

The difference is of course that we're talking about ILLEGALS - not
those who were admitted through the legal immigration system.

The latter have always been eligible at some point for naturalization
(which is what's required to gain the vote) the former never have.

My late father was an American who became naturalized in Canada - he
never voted before his naturalization, he always did afterwards at
least until his final encounter with Alzheimers.

Thanny was talking about Schumer.
Schumer didn't say the word "illegal".
 No, Shit Shoes, this thread has nothing to do with Schumer. I'm talking
about congressional Democrats voting to repeal a DC law that prohibits
non-citizens from voting.

He's lying about Democrats wanting to get illegals to vote.
 If they don't want foreign nationals voting in our elections, why did
143 Democrats vote to repeal a law that prohibits foreign nationals from
voting in our elections?
What happened to you?  How did you become *this* much of a fucking loser?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/143-democrats-let-noncitizens-vote/
Fact Check
'143 Democrats' Voted in Favor of Letting Noncitizens Vote in US Elections?
This was the one of several claims seeding doubt about the legitimacy of U.S. electoral processes ahead of the 2024 presidential election.
  Viral social media posts accurately reported in May 2024 that 143 Democrats voted to let noncitizens vote in U.S. elections.
Rating:
False
About this rating