Re: VIEW Hags: Caitlin Clark is Only Popular Because She's White and Straight

Sujet : Re: VIEW Hags: Caitlin Clark is Only Popular Because She's White and Straight
De : nobody (at) *nospam* nowhere.com (moviePig)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 26. May 2024, 22:06:35
On 5/26/2024 1:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <clu55j9o3n2e4ij4ii5pte4jagb0rafd1r@4ax.com>,
  The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Sat, 25 May 2024 06:18:32 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

The same can be said about men's basketball. Michael Jordan was only
popular because he was a straight white man.

Who lied about his sex life - having claimed to have had sex 10000
times which was bollocks since even if he had been boinking 4 times a
day (including during his basketball career) he couldn't have managed
getting laid that many times even if he didn't play any basketball at
all (which we can reasonably assume took up a fair bit of his time at
least 1/3 of the year e.g. "during basketball season")

Even if his partners were lining up at his bedroom door!
 I think you're thinking of Wilt Chamberlain. I don't recall Michael
Jordan ever bragging about shagging 10,000 women.
20,000 (for Wilt).  But who's counting...