What Did You Watch? 2024-05-26 (Sunday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-05-26 (Sunday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 27. May 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

THE GARFIELD MOVIE | Film Threat Reviews:
https://youtu.be/EYfmTmqNGrE?si=SnHJlMJh4rqqYt-g

ATLAS CRITICS REVIEWS *NUKE* JLO'S BAIT & SWITCH ROMCOM:
Atlas Reviews are out from the critics for Jennifer Lopez's Netflix
AI movie. A romantic comedy pitched as an action film in the trailer
JLo's movie was expected to be very different than how it turned out.
Atlast features a robot AI merging with Jennifer Lopez (Atlas) and
fighting to stop Simu Liu as the villain. Are the Atlas Reviews worth
paying attention to? Is Atlas worth watching?
https://youtu.be/TpP_W2VYKdQ?si=C_pxhV2Ep83zJS23

20 FAST FOOD CHAINS FROM THE 1980S, WE WANT BACK:
Step back in time with our video, "20 Fast Food Chains From The 1980s,
We Want Back," as we reminisce about the beloved fast food joints of
yesteryear. Explore 20 iconic restaurants that once defined the fast
food scene in the 1980s USA, from classic burgers to unique dining
experiences. Join us as we take a trip down memory lane and revisit
these nostalgic eateries that are sorely missed.
https://youtu.be/4TOxGpqlRG8?si=CGJkrMT3ff-F2i4w

20 WORST FOODS FROM THE 1980S, NOBODY WANTS BACK!:
Take a taste bud trip back to the 1980s with "20 WORST Foods From The
1980s, Nobody Wants Back!" This video explores 20 culinary disasters from
the 1980s in the USA that were universally disliked at the time. Join us
as we revisit these infamous dishes and reflect on why they failed to
satisfy palates, creating a culinary nostalgia trip you won't forget!
https://youtu.be/D48mO_mAGX4?si=-zMLuLTtUklKnvVW
WRONG!

I VISITED A FUTURISTIC MCDONALD'S IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE | 2 TRUE GLITCH
IN THE MATRIX STORIES:
In this collection of two compelling accounts of encounters with
parallel universes, join Blake Hudson in 2012 as he stumbles upon
his neighborhood transformed during a drive, leading him to an
altered, seemingly futuristic version of his local McDonald's. Then,
follow 9-year-old Connor Sanderson in 2014 as he emerges into a
parallel version of his father�s office building, leading both to
question their reality.
https://youtu.be/JHNB1NbeTzE?si=qso2u_B9tdBTb-Vi

RINGS - BAD MOVIES!:
https://youtu.be/qjW6DZNFBOA?si=MLL8d_UafnIjCfWQ

LIFE LIBERTY & LEVIN:
Fox News host Mark Levin reflects on President Biden's alleged
connections to segregationists on 'Life, Liberty & Levin.'

THE WILD WILD WEST:
"The Night of the Winged Terror". West is baffled when influential
citizens perform acts of sabotage in a robot-like trance---prompted by
the appearance of a raven. To be continued!

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!