Occult (was Re: Press release: H5N1 and SARS-CoV-2 rendered benign)

Sujet : Occult (was Re: Press release: H5N1 and SARS-CoV-2 rendered benign)
De : zerda (at) *nospam* umbrellix.net (The Bjornsdottirs - Melanie)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.tv alt.journalism alt.journalism.newspapers
Suivi-à : alt.journalism
Date : 28. May 2024, 12:03:00
Dave's an occultist - some kind of Celtic pagan priest, I think. I think
he's trying to do the right thing, but going about it the wrong way,
because occult methods don't work. (If they did, I think the SCP
foundation would be a real thing rather than a collaborative fiction
project, albeit by a different name.)

As of Fri, 17 May 2024 19:53:56 +1200, in message

On 2024-05-17 06:02:32 +0000, David Dalton said some words

Please stop posting this garbage mis-information. You've already been
told it is complete and utter nonsense. Another moron joins the
killfile.  :-\

--
Melanie Bjornsdottir <zerda@umbrellix.net> - Member Switchposters United
for Justice - <https://spufj.trd.is./>

Some people don't like multiline signatures. I kindly request that they
keep their concerns in their own brains. Usenet isn't what it used to be.
The servers are more powerful, have more storage, and have faster uplinks
in even the worst cases. Long sigs can't hurt you anymore.