[Vanderpump Rules] Lisa Vanderpump shades Ariana Madix & Katie Maloney and brags she would’ve_had_Something_About_Her_‘opened a year ago’

Sujet : [Vanderpump Rules] Lisa Vanderpump shades Ariana Madix & Katie Maloney and brags she would’ve_had_Something_About_Her_‘opened a year ago’
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.tv.reality
Date : 28. May 2024, 10:30:42
LISA Vanderpump has slammed Ariana Madix and Katie Maloney for taking so long
to open their sandwich shop.

Lisa, 63, spoke out against Katie, 37, and called out Katie and Ariana, 38,
in an interview on Thursday.

She spoke to Lauren Herbert on Access Hollywood's show Housewives Nightcap,
and a fan reposted the video on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Lisa and Lauren sat at the Real Housewives' new restaurant Wolf in Lake Tahoe
to play a game of Sip or Spill.

Sip or Spill is a truth-telling game where the guest must either answer
difficult questions or take a drink.

The RHOBH star seemed to be in the mood to start some drama as she answered
almost every question thrown at her.

The drama started when the host asked Lisa for a reaction to Katie stating
that she supports the men on VPR more than the women.

Lisa said, "I don't agree. Maybe I'm closer to Schwartz than Katie - maybe
she feels like that, but I don't think Ariana would feel like that because
I'm equally close to both of them."

At the beginning of her answer, she referred to Tom Schwartz, Katie's ex-
husband who also appears on the reality show.

She explained that it might seem like she favors the men because she's been
showing James Kennedy, another VPR star, a lot of support.

This line of questioning led to Lisa being asked about Katie and Ariana's
not-yet-opened sandwich shop Something About Her.

Lauren was blunt and asked, "Do you think Something About Her will ever
open?"

VPR's Ariana Madix & Katie Maloney 'no longer working' with business partner
Chef Penny as sandwich shop remains closed
Lisa replied, "I'm really hoping it will. Really hoping it will open very
soon because they've been paying rent for a long time."

Plans of the shop have been in development since July 2021 when an LLC was
filed.

However, its grand opening has been delayed more than a year due to ongoing
permit issues with the City of West Hollywood.

The Bravo star continued by calling out all of the "distractions" Ariana has
been sidetracked with like Dancing with the Stars and starring on Broadway.

"But, no, I probably would have opened it a year ago, so, you know," she said
while sipping her drink.

Something About Her was last expected to open on January 15, 2024, but it was
delayed due to permits.

One major permit for their outdoor signage was still in the process of being
approved, and there is still no update.

Plus, they applied for a new 20-square-foot outdoor dining area on January 3,
2024, which also has no update.

However, they appear to be pushing forward with their opening as a source
exclusively revealed to The U.S. Sun that the sandwich shop will open in May.

Something About Her will have a grand opening celebration on Wednesday, May
22, 2024, after having several soft openings.

Katie and Ariana also plan on hosting a WeHo Pride party at the shop during
WeHo Pride Weekend May 31 through June 2.

"The inside of the shop is ready to go," the source confirmed.

--
Let's go Brandon!