Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart

Sujet : Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
De : jeffl (at) *nospam* cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Groupes : rec.sport.tennis rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 29. May 2024, 04:57:32
On Tue, 28 May 2024 14:32:31 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

On Tue, 28 May 2024 12:43:57 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

On Sun, 26 May 2024 14:41:38 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:
One major cause of anti-semitism was that both Christians and Muslims
considered usury, lending money at interest, to be sinful. So people
and kings had to borrow from Jews to finance their farms and
businesses and wars. It was then more convenient to have inquisitions
and pogroms and genocides than it was to pay them back.

Mostly correct.  Usury was charging excessive interest rates.  While
in college in the 1960's, I was the local loan shark.  The college
(Cal Poly, Pomona) had large number of foreign exchange students,
mostly from Iran and Saudi Arabia.  They were all the son's (no
daughters) of the rich upper classes in their countries.  All these
students were granted very little pocket money by their parents on the
assumption that if they lacked the funds to play around, they would
spend their time studying.  It didn't work, but that was the plan. So,
the students went to disreputable sources (like me) for borrowing
money.  I had no trouble getting paid because I knew that the very
last thing they wanted was for me to inform their parents of their
son's activities.

I'm sure none of that loan money was spent on beer or Playboy
magazines.

Probably not.  I only knew of a three students who were caught.  All
disappeared literally overnight.  When I asked about one, everyone
pretended that they didn't know anything.  My guess is that not
knowing any better, the loan money was used for baksheesh, without
which nothing gets done in the middle east.  It's origin goes back to
the method of repaying loans in the form of a "gift".  Baksheesh can
be a bribe, tip, gift or payment for illicit services depending on
country and social status:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baksheesh>

[Q]  What's the difference between a bribe and a commission?
[A]  A commission is paid after the transaction.  A bribe is paid in
advance.  Otherwise, they're the same.

In the middle east, no sane businessman would risk their profits on
the goodwill of the customer and a delayed payment.  There's little to
prevent the customer or buyer from hopping on their camel and
disappearing into the desert, leaving the seller holding the bag, but
not the payment or profit.  It's a different culture, as the US
learned in Iraq and Iran.

Most of the students from the really wealthy families brought along a
servant to carry the books and deal with all the mundane tasks
including baksheesh.  The servants were loyal to the family and not
the student, which made it impossible for the student not to get
caught.  Because the servant had family back in the old country,
bribing the servant was impossible.

In the dormitories, I did something rather stupid.  I was in the
common bathroom shower etc.  One of the foreign exchange students
pointed to a urinal and asked "what's that"?  Without much thought, I
answered "It's a foot wash" and promptly disappeared.  When I returned
the next day, I discovered that student had interpreted my joke as an
insult and sent the servant out to kill me.  Eventually, they decided
that killing a student did not offer proper respect to the school and
was not in accordance with their responsibilities as a proper guest.

I'm reading a surprisingly interesting book now,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C24RDJNK

Not available now on Amazon.  This looks like it might work:
<https://tabletmagstore.com/merch/p/zionism-the-tablet-guide>
$28.  Thanks.  It does look interesting.  However, I have a problem.
Prior to cataract surgery in Jan 2024, I could barely read from a book
and then only in 15 minute intervals.  After the surgery, it took me
another 2 months to recover.  The result was a large backlog of
reading material.  I'm catching up, but have vowed not add to the
backlog for a while.  Incidentally, reading on the computer screen was
tolerable because of better fonts, dark mode, colored text and larger
characters.  I also used a screen reader and AudioBooks.com with
limited success.  I'll take a look at the book when I have more time.

I'm a german-irish protestant-catholic mutt, but I've always had close
Jewish friends (and girlfriends) for some reason. They were smart,
kind, friendly, and neurotic. Fun.

My ancestors were Polish-Jewish for at least 3 generations.  Past
that, I don't know.  Most of those coming from Europe after WWII
married Americans if there were immigration problems, or Jewish if
they were properly sponsored.  They also kept in touch through various
organizations, which also served as a social club and matchmaking
service:
<https://www.the1939society.org>
The next 2 generations married almost randomly but about half remained
Jewish and educated their children in Jewish traditions.

(There were dark rumors in my family of a bit of Jewish ancestry and,
much worse, a hint of French.)

Do a DNA ancestry test and be a little more certain.  I've never
bothered to run a DNA ancestry test but some of my cousins have done
so.  The results were a mixed mess but did verify that my ancestors
were from eastern Europe.

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com