Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart

Sujet : Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
De : user (at) *nospam* example.net (bitrex)
Groupes : rec.sport.tennis rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 29. May 2024, 05:29:37
On 5/28/2024 10:57 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

In the dormitories, I did something rather stupid.  I was in the
common bathroom shower etc.  One of the foreign exchange students
pointed to a urinal and asked "what's that"?  Without much thought, I
answered "It's a foot wash" and promptly disappeared.  When I returned
the next day, I discovered that student had interpreted my joke as an
insult and sent the servant out to kill me.  Eventually, they decided
that killing a student did not offer proper respect to the school and
was not in accordance with their responsibilities as a proper guest.
Heh, sometimes when some senior citizen at the grocery store starts trying to talk to me I tell them I'm on Her Majesty's Secret Service and am working undercover as a Czechoslovakian airline mechanic, and that's why I can't talk right now. so I know where you're coming from.