Re: [Vanderpump Rules] Something About Her Draws Massive Crowd as "Vanderpump Rules" Fans Wait Three Hours for Ariana and Katie's Sandwiches

Sujet : Re: [Vanderpump Rules] Something About Her Draws Massive Crowd as "Vanderpump Rules" Fans Wait Three Hours for Ariana and Katie's Sandwiches
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.tv.reality
Date : 29. May 2024, 10:30:42
atropos@mac.com wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Something About Her-- the West Hollywood sandwich shop started by VANDERPUMP
RULES stars Ariana Madix and Katie Maloney-- is officially open for
business, after a long period in red-tape limbo. On Wednesday, more than 100
people lined up outside the bright awning before it had opened, waiting
several hours to buy the highly anticipated sandwiches from this long-awaited
restaurant.

A few days after the soft opening for friends and family, it was finally time
to open the doors to the public. Variety popped in to check it out on the
first day it was open.

"It was very, very exciting when we were opening the blinds," Madix told
Variety. "The line has been crazy. We're just really grateful that all these
people are not only willing to come and support, they're also willing to
wait. We are a small place, so, that's been really awesome."

And wait they did. Fans patiently sat in line for up to three hours to claim
a coveted seat inside the cheery space. Ciera Carattimi and Lauren Rodriguez
drove in from Whittier and San Gabriel and had already been waiting for over
an hour to eat. How much longer would they be willing to stay? "Forever!"
exclaimed Rodriguez. "I actually called off, I was supposed to be at work."

When asked what they'd say to Madix and Maloney, if given the chance, their
fans answered the call.

"They are the strongest women ever, and I think they're setting a positive
influence for all viewers that are watching," Carattimi said.

These are women who have both slept with the entire cast of their show.
The show is nothing but a rotating bed of incestuous hookups and that's
now considered "setting a positive influence for all viewers" and what
makes a "strong woman".

Jeezus...

In fact, the cast's relationships forming an almost complete graph was what
convinced
Bravo to make the show in the first place.

--
Let's go Brandon!