Re: Hallmark actress Mamie Laverock, 19, on life support ...

Sujet : Re: Hallmark actress Mamie Laverock, 19, on life support ...
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 29. May 2024, 20:49:46
In article
<1058868125.738652651.725233.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
 anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
On 5/28/24 6:43 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

[NY's Hometown Paper]

Subject: Hallmark actress Mamie Laverock, 19,
on life support after falling 5 stories from balcony

New York Daily News

Actress Mamie Laverock, best known for playing Rosaleen Sullivan on
Hallmark Channel series "When Calls the Heart," is on life support
following a devastating fall.

HALLMARK ACTRESS MAMIE LAVEROCK, 19, ON LIFE SUPPORT AFTER FALLING 5
STORIES FROM BALCONY

Actress Mamie Laverock, best known for playing Rosaleen Sullivan on
Hallmark Channel series "When Calls the Heart," is reportedly on life
support following a devastating fall on Sunday.
====
rest:
https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/05/28/actress-mamie-laverock-accident-gof
undme/

She's a ginger, too. Ian must be devastated.

But what the actual hell?

"After spending two weeks in 'intensive treatment' in the hospital due to
a 'medical emergency', Laverock “was escorted out of a secure unit of the
hospital and taken up to a balcony walkway from which she fell five
stories," per the fundraiser page, which was set up by her parents, Rob
and Nicole Compton.

Canadian medicine is... Interesting.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/mamie-laverock-life-support-fell-off-balco
ny-when-calls-the-heart-1236017541/amp/

OK, the way I read this is that she probably had a break down and tried
to commit suicide (c. May 11). Then, during her medical treatment, they
fucked up (majorly) which allowed her a second (more serious attempt) at
suicide.

I mean, I really don't know how else to read this.

I guess an alternate is that the "medical emergency" was something else,
but devastating (cancer, maybe?), and she tried to commit suicide
because of that.

But anything else would be such a massive case of medical
malpractice/incompetence ("Uh, we were taking her up over the walkway,
and she slipped off the bed, and fell over the railing..." I mean,
WTF?!!) that I can't imagine that it happened that way.

TL;DR: This this has got to be a case of suicide.

I said something similar over on RAT -- FB.

Are you allowed to even say the word 'suicide' on the Facebooks? You
can't on YouTube. It's a banned word. This is why you have YouTubers
constantly saying stupid shit in their videos like, "Kurt Cobain
un-alived himself" to get past the filter.