Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing

Sujet : Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 30. May 2024, 17:02:22
On 5/28/24 2:06 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Tue, 28 May 2024 10:21:45 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

And Cruz blamed his fucking kids, as if he could go any lower... but,
then he does.  He leaves his dog behind to suffer.
 Why would you assume he had left his dog behind without making
provision for someone to look after him?
 Last time we went out of town for a couple of days, my daughter had
her best friend's sister to feed our dog and cat and walking the dog.
Had that not been available we probably would have boarded them with
the vet. (The time before we took the dog with us and since it was a 9
hour drive we stopped every couple of hours to let him run around)
 In his case, Cruz probably made arrangements with his security detail.

Where did I say he didn't make any provisions?
I said he left his dog behind to suffer.  (They had no power, and it was freezing cold, but instead of taking their family member, he left him behind.)
You read things that aren't there.  And it's still a shitty thing to do to a family pet.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0