Re: NCIS PERTH - old report

Sujet : Re: NCIS PERTH - old report
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 31. May 2024, 16:05:54
On 5/31/24 6:59 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

I have no idea why this was still in my outbox or if it ever got posted
before, but here we go:
 NCIS LOVE SYDNEY S01E03
 Another episode that didn’t make a whole hell of a lot of sense.
[snip]
I watched this on the Paramount+ and it’s so jerky and choppy it was barely
worth bothering with.
 Cue Ian:
Pee+ is awful! Especially the Pee+ app!!