Re: Hallmark actress Mamie Laverock, 19, on life support ...

Sujet : Re: Hallmark actress Mamie Laverock, 19, on life support ...
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 31. May 2024, 23:59:43
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
dannyb@panix.com wrote:

Actress Mamie Laverock, best known for playing Rosaleen Sullivan on
Hallmark Channel series "When Calls the Heart," is reportedly on life
support following a devastating fall on Sunday.

Why did they make a GoFundMe account for her?

Mostly to cover the families expenses, so they could visit her.

The details conflict but is near as I can dig out. It goes something like
this.

Mamie lives in Winnipeg. Her family lives 1500 miles away in Vancouver.
Mamie has some sort of health crisis her mother (and I don't know where
the mother started from) Gets to her in time to save her life and get her
into a hospital in Winnipeg. She is then transferred 1500 miles to
Vancouver to be closer to her family. The idiots in Vancouver initially
put her in a secure ward and then let her out and escort her up to the
fifth floor, where there's an open balcony she can jump from.

Somewhere along the way, the family started a go fund to cover their
expenses so they could visit her every day. My assumption is that they
must've done this when she was in Winnipeg.

Oh, so it's not really for her, but for her family.

That's what one article I read said. Others are saying they assume it's
for her medical expenses. But the go fund me only asked for about one
days hospital stay.

I wouldn't think being an actress with a regular gig would have to worry
about that.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.