This just in from Jonathan Turdley.

Sujet : This just in from Jonathan Turdley.
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 12:34:54
Constitutional scholar and Trumptard Jonathan Turdley tweeted:
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
The Hill is out with my column on some of the most compelling grounds for appeal after the Trump verdict. The Trump trial is a target-rich environment for an appeal, with multiple layers of reversible error. I divide them into four groups.
Notice how he doesn't say anything about the veracity of the charges because he's a turd.