Re: [OT] White ally of BLM explains how to be non-racist

Sujet : Re: [OT] White ally of BLM explains how to be non-racist
De : nobody (at) *nospam* nowhere.com (moviePig)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 17:44:50
On 6/2/2024 5:04 AM, trotsky wrote:
On 6/1/24 5:58 PM, moviePig wrote:
On 6/1/2024 6:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <v3g6ph$303ku$2@dont-email.me>,
  moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

On 6/1/2024 6:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <v3g3bl$2vg8s$1@dont-email.me>,
   moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

On 5/31/2024 3:23 PM, Rhino wrote:
Watch and learn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YF-nxc7XI [3 minutes]

Viewers are strongly cautioned not to be eating or drinking while
watching this video if you want to avoid spewing on your monitor.

I must have missed her mention of 'BLM'...

How could she be who she claims to be if she doesn't heart BLM?

  From their vibe, I doubt BLM gives two shits about "N-words". And, in
order to be the target here, they'd have to.

This is a comedy satire video. The character she's playing would
absolutely love everything BLM.

...as well as the NAACP.  So what?  ...unless, contrary to my impression, pro-black organizations are indeed somehow the target.
 It's from the Onion, aka real satire, it has N O T H I N G to do with Black Lives Matter.  Just tell the guy he's a fucking asshole and move on.
One could even argue it has little to do with "N-words"...