Re: The Attack on the USS Liberty Symbolizes Israel's Duplicity and Deceit

Sujet : Re: The Attack on the USS Liberty Symbolizes Israel's Duplicity and Deceit
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 03:49:17
Idlehands wrote:
On 2024-06-02 7:06 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
In article <tpCcnQmko-49e8H7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
On 2024-06-02 1:29 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
In article <bpycnUSQneKBGMH7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@giganews.com>,
On 2024-06-02 6:31 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
In article <v3h317$3854s$3@dont-email.me>, Sharx335
<sharx35@telus.net> wrote:

<CHOP>

As scary as the presence of Racist Rob, Idlehands and Dr.WTF around
here!

"Hey look at me everybody look at me, I need attention and to add to my
post count." cries the asswipe, desperate for someone, anyone to pat
him
on the head.

Sheeple like binky are the really scary ones.

decipher this and i'll leave general

Good one % !

Bleeaaaattttttt goes the sheeple, bleeeeaatttt.....

Always a follower, never a leader right binky, but then following means
never having to think.

lets have a look at a reoccurring issue

( 1 ) i say something in a post

( 2 ) doctor replies to my comment

( 3 ) idlehands admits he's a bleat that doesn't think

( 4 ) every time doctor replies to me ,
idlehands has to show his jealousy and ,
exhibit how he doesn't think

Honest % outs lying Idlehands.
 Bleeaaaaattttt!!!!!!!

jealousy strikes again