Re: if only... that could report on Canadian mass murderer deaths...

Sujet : Re: if only... that could report on Canadian mass murderer deaths...
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 09:28:59
On Jun 2, 2024 at 11:13:46 PM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Sat, 01 Jun 2024 20:03:37 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

 Whereas most any Canadian politician would know without needing to be
 told that to be the politician signing any of these fine gentlemen's
 release warrant (e.g. signing a parole for a life imprisonment
 prisoner) would be the immediate end of one's own political career.

Here they get rewarded with constant re-election.

It's some sort of bizarre mass Helsinki Syndrome where the voters thank their
abusers for abusing them.

With all due respect you're talking about somebody who was accused of
52 murders, who the prosecution opted to only pursue charges on 6 to
shorten the trial (his stated reason was for the sake of the
families).

While I appreciate your feelings on Trump, I really don't think you
can compare his misdeeds to that of a mass murderer who personally
killed each and every one of his victims - and in at least a few of
the cases sexually molested them first.

I don't know what you're talking about or what Trump has to do with any of
this. My comment was about California voters re-electing state politicians who
continue to abuse them. None of that involves Trump.