Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-06 (Thursday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-06 (Thursday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Jun 2024, 17:21:20
On 6/7/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

What did you watch?
I had errands in the morning again, and that combined with other reasons means I didn't get to "Shogun" yesterday - I will almost certainly finish "Shogun" out today... So all I got through was:
soaps: DOOL - After all of that, not much happened... Clyde continues to insist that Abby (which one?! PLL Abby? Crazy Abby? Red Abby?  ;p  ) is still "alive", but provides no other information on the spot, so Chad doesn't kill Clyde, and Harris hauls Clyde away. Later, Harris seems to give Ava the cold shoulder - I guess they are just going to write Harris out by having leave town (and join the FBI?). So boring... Meanwhile, Julie urges Maggie not to marry Constantine, and Constantine catches Julie doing this. Kristen basically dumps Alex; Alex admits that he doesn't trust NuTheresa (duh!!). NuTheresa is in the middle of seducing Brady and taking him to bed!
    GH - Boring!! Finn is still drinking, and Chase catches him, and little Violet is worried about her dad. Trina certainly has a "type" - as she see Gio working at the Metro Court pool, and immediately starts drooling. (This sequence also had more gratuitous Josslyn bathing suit shots!) More incredibly boring stuff with Blaze and Booby Vista - in this one, NuKristina challenges Booby Vista about hers and Blaze's relationship; later, Booby Vista spies NuKristina and Blaze in a tender moment and is visibly ill at ease about it.
My Husband's Killer Affair (LMN) - Well, this was disappointing! Rather than being an EVOL!! psycho bitch, Kirsten Comerford's was in fact fully a unwilling coerced dupe, forced by the husband's EVOL!!1! brother to seduce and conspire against the husband. I was hoping that Comerford was going to be EVOL!! off-the-chain in this!
    Because she wasn't, this went pretty much exactly as expected with the EVOL!!1! brother killing people left and right while blackmailing Comerford's character to do his bidding. Meh.
What did you watch?