Re: [OT] The fight against anti-semitism

Sujet : Re: [OT] The fight against anti-semitism
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 17:12:00

Once again, Douglas Murray nails the issue with his typical moral
clarity and insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jIKtlBYyzM [10 minutes]

Don't worry about the title of the video being in French: every single
word of Murray's speech is in English.

. . . and I won't even go into the pscycopathology and
suicidalism of Queers for Palestine, who are a branch of
Turkeys for Christmas . . .

The rest of the speech was serious and powerful. I was impressed.