Re: Welcome to Another Corporate Pandering, er, Pride Month

Sujet : Re: Welcome to Another Corporate Pandering, er, Pride Month
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 17:35:47
On 6/7/24 4:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
First question that ought to spring to everyone's mind is, why is it
that soldiers who gave their lives defending the country only get one
day of remembrance but the purple-haired freak with a dildo stuck on the
top of his head gets an entire month?

MAGA Moron Alert!!!  Thanny shows off his ignorance.  Again.

May is Military Appreciation Month, a special time for those in and out of the military. It is a time designated to honor and recognize the contributions, sacrifices, and service of the members of the armed forces, past and present.
 Not only do we pause on Memorial Day to remember the sacrifice and service of those who gave all, but the month also marks several other military anniversaries and events, including Military Spouse Appreciation Day and Armed Forces Day.
Oathkeeper neds to lurn how to Gogle...
--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0