The Acolyte *HATES* Jedi, White Males, & Star Wars Fans | It's WOKE 2.0 People! SPOILER-FREE Review!

Sujet : The Acolyte *HATES* Jedi, White Males, & Star Wars Fans | It's WOKE 2.0 People! SPOILER-FREE Review!
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv rec.arts.disney.misc rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 10:30:40
Star Wars is a dead brand, and the Acolyte does nothing to shock it
back to life.  If anything, before this series is through, I predict it
will mutilate Star Wars beyond all recognition - nevertheless, Doomcock
is a fair and honest supervillain.  In this review, I actually find
some good things to say about The Acolyte before launching into the
many problems I had with these episodes.  This is as fair as I can be
folks, but make no mistake: the Acolyte is a prime example of Woke 2.0,
and as such, these first two episodes are just easing us into the
coming disaster.  Here is my SPOILER-FREE review of Episodes 1 and 2 of
the Acolyte, and we will be discussing these episodes at length tonight
on Pop Culture Breakdown at 7 pm Central / 5 pm Pacific! #starwars
#disney #theacolyte
https://youtu.be/CJyLJrG4Sqs?si=ji2BWyPjpRYVYe-g

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.