Re: Satan Has Some Notes for Biden Voters

Sujet : Re: Satan Has Some Notes for Biden Voters
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Jun 2024, 06:06:13
Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

"Until the election, can we at least pretend we're not batshit crazy?"

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1799776826132152320/pu/vid/avc1/480x270/EAZc6up65J35N4wU.mp4?tag=12

Well, see... My people are victims. So we can rape, murder, and call for
genocide, and it's pretty much totally justified.

Satanic cults are into big-time pandering.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/satanic-temple-christian-nationalism-school-chaplains-rcna151276