Re: Streaming(/Cable) Rant: ANIMAL CONTROL

Sujet : Re: Streaming(/Cable) Rant: ANIMAL CONTROL
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Jun 2024, 10:30:42
In article <v47h3h$it0k$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

So, after finishing off "Night Court" (2023) season #2, I next intended
to tackle FOX's "Animal Control", starring Joel McHale.

The short answer: I basically can't do it.

Yeah, I heard the show is terrible and unentertaining.

"Animal Control" season #1 (which I obviously would want to watch first)
is not available on any streamer, nor via Spectrum (OnDemand).

Oh, that's what you meant!

Why does it always seem like a show becomes unavailable the minute you want
to view it?

--
Let's go Brandon!