Re: MeTV Toons has released their full schedule

Sujet : Re: MeTV Toons has released their full schedule
De : super70s (at) *nospam* super70s.invalid (super70s)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 03:49:09
On 2024-06-11 22:25:10 +0000, shawn said:

For those that don't know MeTV is starting up a new channel, MeTV
Toons that has all the old cartoons that no longer get aired. It
starts up at the end of this month.
 Here is a list of the stations carrying Me-TV Toons
https://www.rabbitears.info/search.php?request=network_search&network=Me-TV+Toons   While they aren't hitting every city they are getting most of the
nation with this coverage.
I notice my city is listed (it's operated by Weigel unlike a lot of other cities), are local cable companies obligated to carry MeTV Toons because it's a local channel? My company carries regular MeTV but not any of the boatload of other current MeTV sister networks for drama, history, etc.

Here is the schedule for the network:
https://cdn.metvtoons.com/sYZuk-1717520175-pdf-MeTV%20Toons%20Sch%203Q24%20Eff.%206-25-24%20E-P.pdf   They've got a good mix of shows for a new network. Something there for
just about everyone including many I never heard of.
I'm underwhelmed, there are already plenty of channels that show nothing but cartoons. It'll be another reason to raise the Local Access part of the cable bill, if only a few cents a month.